10. Pin 80: Knitted swiffer cover. I have already received requests for these for Christmas gifts. Better get started now!
Pin 49: Mommy dress. I wear this all the time and always get compliments on the color combo. I did go back and fix the sleeves, just in case you were wondering.
Pin 31: Frozen yogurt dots. We can't walk by the yogurt at the grocery store without my kids asking to make these.
Pin 71: Lemon slices and daisies. I am still amazed at how long these flowers stayed beautiful and fresh. Weeks.
Pin 53: Homemade pita bread. Simple and delicious. So many ways to stuff the leftovers never last long. But best right as they are coming out of the oven hot.
Pin 35: Honey Almond Sugar Scrub. I love this as a facial scrub and use it nearly every day. I have used this basic formula to create other varieties by using flavored teas and different extracts.
Pin 23: Sock bun. A pinterest legacy. I don't get super awesome curls but I think it is a fun way to wear my hair up and out of the way. A change from the boring ponytail, a comfortable way to sleep, and a great way to hide hot-mess-mommy hair. I still think its weird when people know I'm wearing a sock on my head though.
Pin 12: Glow bath. My kids ask for this all the time. I use it as a reward for good behavior or as a trick to get them into a bath when I am just too exhausted to fight.
Pin 5: Make your own foaming soap. Genius. I will never buy foaming soap for my children ever again. You can create this for pennies.
Pin 37 & Pin 90: Technically two projects but they came from the same pin so I am considering them one. The tank maxi and short dresses. I always get compliments on these when I wear them out.
My top five posts based on YOU! Ranked by popularity & views:
5. Pin 69: Microwave corn to remove silks & husks lickety-split
4. Pin 89: Cafe Rio Chicken: Made in the slow cooker with so many uses.
3. Pin 92: Classic Baby Blanket Crochet Tutorial. Almost done with number 2.
2. Pin 90: Short tank dress
1. Pin 91: Jillian Michaels Detox Drink. Aren't we all looking for a quick way to lose weight?