Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Pin 107

Original pin:

Pinned Image
http://www.thesmallthingsblog.com/p/hair-style-tutorials.html

Pinned with the description "40 ways to style medium or long length hair."

We've been traveling this past weekend and I needed a hair style that would hold up to travel, heat, wind, and wrangling kids, yet still look classy. I didn't want to go with a plain ponytail so I turned to this pin.

This website is awesome. There are tons of video tutorials and the one I used was simple and easy to follow. It held up all day. The videos are easy to follow and see what she is doing in them. I get bored with my hair daily and am always looking for something new to do with it.



At the end of the afternoon, and after a nap, I had a little stray escape.


Total cost: $0

Total time: 20 minutes. The video I watched was around 7 minutes, plus 15-ish for fooling around until I got it right.

Final verdict: I love, love, love new ways to do my hair. I will definitely come back to this site for more hair inspiration. I just love the way she teaches, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment